Map Toolkit (MapTk)
Version 4.3.0 of MapTk (2018-03-25)
- Freeware, maps are not signed
- Scripting to change maps in MP file format
- Compiling MP-files to Garmin image files
- Automatic routing, including turn restrictions>
- Automated generating of a project, i.e. compile all changed sources
- Generating of the TDB-, REG-, MDR- and TYP-files
- Index for searching cities, streets and POIs in BaseCamp, MapSource and GPS receivers
- DEM for hillshading, profile calculation, ...
- Create an overview map from one or more detailed maps
- REG-file to declare the set of maps in Windows registry
- Converting from and into the GMAP format
- Work on TYP files with a graphical editor, library for POI icons
- Create TYP-files, also for existing sets of maps like 'City Select' or 'Topo Germany V2'
- Analyse / decompile of IMG-, TDB- and TYP-files
- Change transparency and draw priority of any IMG-file
- GPX functions ( conversion, filter, combine, mask )
History and more details see here:
- New: Extract DEM data from IMG file.
- New: Define HGT pool in preferences.
- Improvements and corrections handling data for TYP and iconlib.
- The new functions are added to manual.
- Known bugs removed and some optimizations.
Version 4.30 of map (2018-02-15)
- Free map for Garmin devices
- Index for streets, trails, cities and POIs
- Automatic routing for pedestrian
- Digital elevation model.
- Map data from AUTONOME PROVINZ BOZEN-SÜDTIROL (Amt für überörtliche Raumordnung 27.1)
- Digital elevation model (DEM) added.
- Improvements and corrections.
- Compiled by MapTk 4.1.7
MapTk will never request personal data.
A random cookie is used until end of session.
Bandwidth: > 1000 kByte/s
Dowloads: 175127 files (1236.8 GBytes), 2789744 hits
Uptime: (14 days) 19:46:45